Monday, February 2, 2009


As most of you know I have a little brother named Oskar. Oskar has epilepsy and mental delays. So here's the deal: we figured out that Oskar inhales liquid every time he drinks. So, now we need to put thickener in his drinks. And if that doesnt stop him from inhaling the liquid, we will have to give him a feeding tube. Which would suck. : ( And now we're all hoping like crazy that Oskar will get better.
And to make things worse, my babysitter named Hannah got cancer and we just found out that her tumor is growing. She is going through chemo and she lost all of her hair. But we are prayin she gets better soon.

And on top of everything, the first time I wrote this post, my Mom came over and delted it, and i had to write it all over again with my dad's help.

P.S. I know this is a very sad post but I am trying to get it all out of the way so I can talk about happier things in my other posts.

2 comments:

  1. You covered the hard stuff very well. I don't think you left anything out and now it can live here on your blog page and you can visit it when you want.What a very clever idea.

    j.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for keeping us informed about Oskie. We are keeping our fingers crossed that his baba thickener works. And that Hannah's tumor gets smaller.

    ReplyDelete